Select a School and more
    CNUSD logo
  • Search
NCAA Eligibility

 NCAA Clearinghouse

Do you wish to participate in NCAA Division I or II Athletics after High School?

If you wish to participate in NCAA Division I or II Athletics, you need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center. You need to qualify academically and you need to be cleared as an amateur student-athlete. You are responsible for achieving and protecting your eligibility status!

Go to to get all of the information for:

General Information on the Eligibility Center Web site

  • Register and update information for the eligibility center.
  • Link to an information and resource page for prospective student-athletes and parents.
  • Online version of the NCAA Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete.
  • Core-course listings for high schools.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.Terms of UsePrivacy Statement